Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun with Marabou

Lately I've seen some really cute bows made with marabou. I never knew how it was done but really loved the look it adds. So cute, "fru-fru", and super-girly! I decided to buy some marabou and experiment with it. As it turns out, it's not that complicated to work with...just super messy! I still have marabou feathers floating around my house days later. I do love how the bows came out! I can't wait to do more work with marabou! My sister in law requested me to make a bow with white Marabou to match my Niece's Easter dress, I'll try to post pics once I get it done.

Pink Marabou Puff Clips
Small Pink/Black Zebra Bows with Marabou Center



Medium Pink Leopard Bow with Marabou Center


Large Pink/Green Layer Boutiqe Bow with Marabou
This is one of my new favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment