Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Bows


I bought a new dress for my daughter to wear on Easter day and decided that she needed a bow to match...of course! So, I got to work and this is what I came up with:



It turned out cute and matches almost perfectly! I say almost because I thought there was purple in the dress but there isn't It still looks great though!

My sister in law asked me to make a bow to match her daughter's Easter dress as well. The dress is green and white with a tulle underskirt. She wanted me to use tulle and marabou...so I brainstormed and experimented...this is the outcome:


It's a cute bow but the green of the bow doesn't match the green of the dress! :(

So, I will take the dress with me to match and re-create the bow with the new matching ribbon!

If you need a custom or made-to-match Easter bow for your special little girl, feel free to contact me!


Update:


I remade the bow for my sister-in-law with a new ribbon that I matched to the dress. It looks so much better now!


*New* Easter Bow for my Sister in Law


Tulle Underlay with Green Boutique Bow and White Marabou

Here is a picture of the bow up against the fabric of the dress. It matches almost perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment