Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

Last week I helped host a baby shower for a couple at church. I tried my hand at making a "towel cake". I think it turned out cute. I used hooded towels and baby washcloths. I know a couple that is getting married this summer and hope to try one with regular sized towels and washcloths...will post pictures if I make it!
I also made mini "diaper cakes" and bows to use as centerpieces at the shower. We attached balloons to the "cakes" with the bows. It was cute! I made a scrapbook that said "baby" for guests to sign and a banner welcoming the new baby who was actually born early and in attendance at the shower!
Here are a few pictures:
Towel CakeBanner
Banner Close Up

Scrapbook

Mini Diaper Cakes




More Mini Diaper Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment