Thursday, March 25, 2010

Facebook Fan Page

I'm so excited about the different directions my craft "business" is going right now! I just got my fan page up and running on Facebook yesterday. If you haven't done so already and are interested, go check it out and become a fan of "Crafty Mommy and Wife". Thank you to all my friends, family, and customers for your continued support. I would not be where I am without the help all of you give!

I have a few ideas that I am toying with right now since I finally got my fan page done. I may possibly be doing an Etsy shop soon or there is a new feature on the Facebook fan pages called "Storefront" where people can shop right from Facebook using PayPal! I am currently signed up for PayPal but am waiting for my account to be "verifed" so that I may start accepting payments that way. I am always open to any other ideas/suggestions as well. Stay tuned for news about the Etsy shop or "Storefront" on Facebook!!

1 comment: