Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New-Dresses and Shirts


I needed a birthday present for a 3 year old girl, and after some searching found out how to make these cute toddler dresses out of bandanas. I made one for the birthday girl and of course, one for my girl too! They are so cute and just perfect for summer. I also used the same style to make dresses out of fabric and even a waffle weave towel for a shirt. Check out the pictures!



light pink bandana dress


dark pink bandana dress


dress made with bandana print fabric


newborn dress made with damask print fabric


shirt made from dishtowel


I also tried my hand at an appliqued tie onesie or "little man" onesie. I've seen these online and in boutiques and thought they are so cute. I've never had a boy to make one for but had a baby shower for a little boy come up and needed a gift! Also, I found out just a couple months ago that I am getting a new nephew in August so he will be getting one too!


"little man" onesie

No comments:

Post a Comment