Monday, June 22, 2009

Bow Holders


I decided to try a new project a few months ago: bow holders! I needed something to store Emberlee's ever-growing collection of bows. This ended up being the perfect solution. I took a wooden flower and decoupaged it with brown/pink polka-dot paper. I added glitter and pink flower accents to the paper and painted the knob/sides with pink paint. Then, I added the pink/brown polka-dot ribbon. Emberlee and I both love it!





I had purchased materials to make a second bow holder for my sister-in-law and found out she already had one but I went ahead and made it anyway. I love this one too! I made it the same as Emberlee's but with green gingham paper, black paint, and black floral ribbon. I would love to experiment with different shapes and colors and can customize them to match a nursery/room. Each bow holder is $10. And this one is currently up for grabs if anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment